Magik’s Green Policy
We love air & trees!
Magik New Media is a website design and graphic design agency that provides integrated digital solutions that reflect that we care about our clients.
We also care about the environment we live in. We want to be a breath of fresh air in the world of web design, but in order to have fresh air we need trees.
At Magik we are committed to being a sustainable company and we have set ourselves objectives and targets to measure our performance.
Our main environmental objectives include:
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Reduction of CO2 emissions
- Reduction and recycling of solid waste
- Operate as paperless as possible
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimising waste, recycling and responsible disposal and actively promoting these practices.
- Conserving energy and using energy-efficient appliances.
- Using an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
- Making environmentally aware purchases and investments.
- Sourcing environmentally safe materials in print works commissioned by Magik where possible.
- Meeting all environmental legislation as required by the Government.
- Seeking out business relations that have the same environmental standards as Magik has.
- Giving Magik employees access to resources with a green tick.
- Communicating our policy and ethics to the community whenever possible to encourage others.
- Supporting fair trade practices when possible.
- Avoiding practices that cause long-term damage for short-term gain.
- Acting in a socially responsible manner.
- Supporting the development of other ethical organisations and businesses.
This policy is shared with all Magik staff and is available to all our clients and other interested parties on request.