Facebook Apps For Business
The key to success on Facebook is being transparent and authentic. Companies can achieve this by sharing a lot of company updates and replying to questions and comments. By also offering visitors great apps, photos, videos and useful information, people start to ‘Like’ you, talk about your services, and share your content with their friends.
How can Facebook applications grow your business?
- Facebook App: A mini version of you website within Facebook, using Facebook Pages for businesses.
What does it do? The Facebook Pages allow you to showcase your company and services directly on Facebook
- Facebook App: An online store or booking system on Facebook.
What does it do? Facebook users can shop online or make reservations using Facebook. This can be integrated with your ecommerce website, so you don’t have to manually upload the products or develop a new check out system.
- Facebook App: A Liking/Share button on your website, that links to Facebook.
What does it do? The app lets your customers share your website content or their shopping experience with thousands of other Facebook users!
- Facebook App: A survey tool, combined with a discount for participants.
What does it do? Gather valuable data about your target market and find out your how people perceive your business or your products. The promise of the discount encourages people to share the survey with others in the same target market.
- Facebook App: Promotion Deal, using a landing page within Facebook.
What does it do? The app lets you take advantage of your visitors’ social networks by encouraging them to share your promotion with their family and friends on Facebook.
- Facebook App: A Facebook-integrated newsletter.
What does it do? The Facebook newsletter can easily be shared by your followers and will bring them to your website with services and products.
Magik can develop all these Facebook marketing tools and much more. Our Brisbane-based Social Media Strategy team can also help you understand the technicalities of Social Media Marketing and Facebook App Development. We help you to make social media work like Magik for your company!
Facebook is the new Google:
As more and more people use the Facebook platform to keep in touch with their social circles on a daily basis, Facebook is also used as an information platform.
- Potential buyers are far more likely to believe a friend than advertisements. By asking their peers for product advice and by finding testimonials by other Facebook users, people make up their minds about what to buy or who to deal with.
- Increasingly people are also starting to use the built-in Facebook search tool to find businesses and special deals.
What this means is that rather than using Google searches to find products or services, people are searching Facebook. To be found online, you need a Facebook business page with regular updates and offers.
Don’t you have a Facebook App, or a Facebook Page for your business yet? Or don’t you know how to get the most out of Facebook marketing?
Talk to our Magik team and let us help you grow your business using Facebook.
Get started now: Contact us now on 1300 353 700 or email us for a free consultation.
- Web Design
- Web Hosting
- Domain Names